Still in Pain when you stretch..??
Don’t force your muscles to stretch
Muscles adapt to stretching between attempts
Rest for a few seconds
When you try again your body will be more prepared and will go deeper into the stretch
EASY, FAST, SAFE!
Click Below to see a short video of Easy Flexibility Stretching Tip # 1
Let us show you how to achieve an
Open Front Split, True Front Split and a Side Split Fast, Safe and Easy!
Our programs are scientifically based and created by a world-renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaichik
This program contains 27 videos focusing on:
Still in Pain when you stretch
- Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
- Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
- Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
- Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
- Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.